[lug] Is there a way move the active window under my cursor?

Jeffrey S. Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Thu May 22 19:55:03 MDT 2014

Davide,

> So you MUST use unity?

Yup.

>  Or did Ubuntu remove them all (razorqt, etc.) from the repos?

Not so far as I know. They just don't happen to be relevant to my problem.

I am certain, however, if you happen to know how to do what I'm asking in
any of these others that folks will be interested!

Is DevilsPie2 in ubuntu's repos?

Yup. apt-cache search sees both dp & dp2. I even see this:

gdevilspie - User friendly interface for devilspie

I've used dp in the (distant) past, but didn't think of it. I was looking
for something that didn't require installing yet another package, but I am
curious, so I'll look at it. Thanks!

Kevin Fenzi offered the same suggestion earlier tonight.
--
Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>
720-837-8908 [cell], http://seejeffrun.blogspot.com [blog],