[lug] Revtex 4.2 on Older Fedora?

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 17:30:40 MDT 2019

I do not know anything about revtex, but I suggest compiling from source
rather than a binary, if possible.

If that is not possible, then install both the package and its dependencies
somewhere else (not sure how to do that with RPMs, but easy with zip), and
use patchelf to change all the RPATH appropriately. Pain to do, but doable
(and scriptable).