[lug] CANCELLED: Boulder Linux User's Group - March Meeting - Boulder Linux Users Group - Mar 12, 2020

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 18:13:50 MDT 2020

Well, I spoke with my parents on Saturday and they told me that you need
such a permit. Maybe they bragged or things have changed since you came
back.

To answer your question, my great-grandparents died for freedom, and I
would not accept any restrictions whatsoever.

Do you know how many people each year DIE because of regular pneumonia
without people even blink? Look it up. The number of DEATHS by regular
pneumonia EACH year in the US is higher than the total number of people
infected (just infected, not dead) by COVID-19 worldwide. Why aren't we
locking ourselves all the time to prevent regular pneumonia, then? If one
wants to live under a glass bell, I have no objections. My objection is
about being forced to do that myself because of the fear the media
instilled into people.