[lug] curiosity about WFH

Adam McFarren amcfarre at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 11:43:20 MDT 2020

I work for a large public university (not CU, it's out of state) and
have been telecommuting basically full time for going on 10 years now.
The rest of my team of linux administrators usually work in the office
but regularly work from home due to weather, sickness, family
obligations, etc.  Right now they're all 100% working from home.

-adam