[lug] Jitsi, etc.

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Sun May 17 11:50:51 MDT 2020

Are you saying that with your A/B testing Zoom shows the display in better
quality?

In my limited tests (the other parties get bored and tired much sooner than
necessary), the quality varies from an instant to the next, as it is normal
with a packet switched network. So in my tests (with default settings too)
the results are inconclusive.