[lug] Jitsi, etc.

Mike Witt msg2mw at gmail.com
Sun May 17 12:00:46 MDT 2020

On 05/17/2020 11:50:51 AM, Davide Del Vento wrote:
> Are you saying that with your A/B testing Zoom shows the display in
> better
> quality?

Yes, that's right. Actually, I can't tell the difference in quality
*except* when I point the camera at the white board. It's totally
readable with Zoom but unreadable with Jitsi. I don't know whether it's
actually a problem in the number of pixels or if it's come kind of
contrast issue or something. But several people on the other end appear
to see the same thing.