[lug] Jitsi, etc.

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Sun May 17 16:43:31 MDT 2020

Ah! Interesting and unexpected. To me is sounds like Zoom recognizes what
you are framing, and switches compression scheme. Like taking a screenshot
of this email: if you want high quality, PNG beats JPG hands down: to get
high quality on JPG you need a much higher byte count than PNG for this
kind of content.

Just as curiosity, since you have a gmail email, have you tried the various
Google products too? Hangout, Meet and Duo? Not sure why they have so many
things doing the same thing....

Have you tried Skype?