[lug] Server video

mad.scientist.at.large at tutanota.com mad.scientist.at.large at tutanota.com
Fri May 21 12:34:30 MDT 2021

I have an old hp proliant dl585 G7.  Video is slow, is this just because the built in graphics are sad?  I've tried several linux distro's (MX currently).  Should I just look up how to install a video card besides the built in or is there something "clever" going on?   Thanks.

--"Fascism begins the moment a ruling class, fearing the people may use their political democracy to gain economic democracy, begins to destroy political democracy in order to retain its power of exploitation and special privilege." Tommy Douglas