[lug] Happy 30th, Linux

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Fri Aug 27 11:18:30 MDT 2021

So far, every response has been people who started Linux in the 20th
century. I'd like to hear from people who started more recently, like
in the 21st century, or the 00's, or the 10's, or the 20's. What was
your motive, how do you like Linux so far?

SteveT

John Karns said on Wed, 25 Aug 2021 19:34:27 -0400