[lug] Scrolling in KDE

Peter Hutnick peter-lists at hutnick.com
Fri May 16 10:58:45 MDT 2003

John Hernandez said:
> I abandoned my wheel mouse because it was causing pain.

Consider one of the higher end Logitechs that have scroll buttons above
and below the wheel.  You could remove the wheel if it gets in the way.

There are also some IBM (and IBM licensed) mouses that have a trackpoint
(aka "nipple mouse") in the middle button position that replace the wheel
function.

-Peter

PS: I'm still looking for an RF wireless, buckling spring, 101 (or 105 or
whatever) keyboard with a trackpoint between the G, H, and B keys.  If
anyone sees one, let me know.

-P