[lug] Scrolling in KDE

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Fri May 16 18:50:49 MDT 2003

> PS: I'm still looking for an RF wireless, buckling spring, 101 (or 105 or
> whatever) keyboard with a trackpoint between the G, H, and B keys.  If
> anyone sees one, let me know.

Never seen one with wireless, but if you find one... I'm there too.  I love
my IBM buckling-spring with center "nubby" trackpoint.  Reminds me of IBM
PC-XT days...

Noisy beast too... I learned to type on an IBM Selectric typewriter, so my
fingers feel right at home on big noisy IBM keyboards.

I think I have seen "add-on" wireless kits somewhere... of course you have
to get creative with all the extra cable or shorten them up enough to velcro
the transmitter onto the keyboard... not a very elegant solution... but I
think it could be done!  :-)

Nate Duehr, nate at natetech.com