[lug] Borrowing hardware...

George Sexton georges at mhsoftware.com
Wed Jul 14 14:29:36 MDT 2010

If this is for a desktop, the simplest solution would be to put in a sound
card with a game port on it. I've got one you can have for free. You can
probably pick one up at used computer parts places for a few bucks.

If it's a laptop, the USB converter is probably the way to go.

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.
303 438-9585
www.mhsoftware.com